An Example Of A Short Ironic Speech With Meaning And Definition – Viral.TmZ.NG
– #Short #Ironic #Speech #Meaning #Definition #Omar #Zack
Example of Majas Irony – A paradoxical embroidery is a metaphor that conveys a meaning that is contrary to the real truth. For more details, see our discussion of visual examples of short paradoxical metaphors and definitions and explanations below.
Definition of Irony Sage
Linguistically, Sarcasm derived from the Greek “irony” which means “to pretend you don’t know”. In the form of majas, irony is majas that conveys a meaning that is opposite to the true statement.
This is intended to provide sarcasm. A vulgar metaphor is a metaphor that does the opposite of what it says.
In other words, genocide is a subtle and blanket phrase. Irony is the use of words that are different from what is written or spoken.
Irony can be called a practice of hypocrisy because it hides its true meaning. The meaning here is the opposite of what is said.
Sarcasm can be subtle and can convey a heavy meaning. Profanity embroidery is considered to be one of sarcastic or objectionable speech.
An example of Majas Irony
The following are some examples of ironic rhetoric, including:
1. Your writing is as good as a doctor’s writing.
Explanation: what is meant in this sentence is bad writing, like doctor’s writing.
2. She is girded as much as a chair. which will break if you sit down. Thin means here fat enough to break a chair, and this is meant to be sarcastic.
3. Your breath smells like blooming jasmine until we can’t resist its smell. Explanation: what the smell of jasmine actually means is bad breath.
4. My sister’s room is tidy, like a broken ship. Meaning: the meaning of the state of the room is very chaotic and very messy.
5. Your voice is so sweet that it hurts my ears to hear it. Explanation: what is said here is very good, that is, the sound is very bad.
6. The coffee that Paijem makes is so good that I don’t want to drink it anymore. Meaning: what is said is so good that I don’t want to drink it again because the coffee is not good.
7. Mr. Roni is known as a philanthropist, so he never gives help to poor people. Explanation: what does the shepherd mean here, mr. Roni, you are a very stingy person.
8. Jakarta’s surroundings are so clean that there is a lot of garbage scattered everywhere.
9. Budi is a student who is known to be polite, even daring to scold his teacher. Explanation: What is meant in this sentence is that Budi is a disrespectful student.
10. It is cold today, my skin is dark because of the sun’s rays. Explanation: what is meant by cold here is the hot weather that makes the white skin dark.
11. We are really equal. Because not a day goes by without fighting.
12. Andre is a very exemplary student at school. Almost every day her parents receive complaints at school about Yudi’s behavior.
13. That incident made me so happy that I don’t want to remember it anymore.
14. Sule is a white child among his friends until he was called “black”.
15. The prices of Vivo mobile phones are so affordable that I can’t afford them.
16. Angga is very good at math. Until the results of the math test never exceed the number 5.
17. Your room is really neat. Until the situation is almost like a shipwreck.
18. The residents of this house are very diligent in keeping the courtyards and surrounding areas like a house that no one lives in.
19. The motorcycle has an attractive design that everyone looks at with unusual looks.
20. The city is known as a city with a clean environment. Every corner of the city is always seen littered everywhere.
21. You go home very quickly. He comes home when everyone is asleep.
22. Your drawing is so beautiful that I don’t know what you are actually drawing.
23. The doll is very beautiful. Every little child who sees it cries.
24. This mango is delicious, I don’t want to eat it.
25. A man’s body is very strong. He couldn’t even lift such a light weight.
What is a paradoxical metaphor?
Irony is irony that conveys a meaning that is the opposite of what is true.
Give an example of ironic rhetoric?
It’s cold today, my skin is dark from the sun’s rays. Explanation: what is meant by cold here is the hot weather that makes the white skin dark.
Hence our discussion of a perfect example of a paradoxical figure of speech. It might be helpful.
Stay Connected with Viral.TmZ.NG.com – Follow for more updates, you will be notified soon. Thank You For Visiting